Complimentary Course for all our DPP Skillnet Members
12th July 2019
“Overcome reluctance, build confidence & collect cash over the telephone”
Who Should Attend this Workshop:
This practical and interactive half day seminar is geared to al staff who are involved in credit control and cash collection and want to improve or refresh their skills using the telephone from customers to collect cash.
The aim of this half day seminar is to help staff gain an insight how they can build the confidence to use the telephone to collect debt. Participants will achieve a greater appreciation of the importance of making proactive outbound calls and to become more effective in their ability to communicate, persuade and influence customers to pay debts using the telephone. They will also learn the top tips to deal with objections calmly and effectively negotiate to collect cash whilst maintaining positive customer relations.
After completing this seminar, each participant will be able to:
- Apply highly developed communication skills for improved cash collection and customer relations
- Identify what prompts people to pay and the motives behind them
- Create a systematic & effective approach to cash collection
- Develop great habits for making calls & learn to get the best out of your time
- Get motivated, avoid complacency through proper preparation & planning
- Apply the 5 steps of successful collection using POWER
- Adopt the right approach to collect cash & the skills of persuasion so customers will want to pay
- Open strongly, lead the call & project your voice with confidence – it’s not what you say, its how you say it
- Differentiate between genuine problems & “excuses” so you can respond quickly & appropriately
- Work through objections, negotiate and get a commitment to pay
- Deal with real issues and follow up where needed
A highly interactive half day seminar with group discussions, examples and feedback based on individual/group needs. Each learner will receive hand-outs of the slides. Further training & mentoring can be provided with this seminar.
WHEN: 12th July 2019
TIME: 9.30am – 1pm
WHERE: New Horizons Dublin 1
HOW DO I BOOK A PLACE?