The following are courses we currently have available
- This course has passed.
Your 20:20 Vision Plan for Success
28th November 2019 @ 8:45 am - 5:15 pm€150
Your 20:20 Vision – Plan for Success
Make it your best ever year in business
|Workshop Title||Planning Your 20:20 Vision: Exceptional Results Workshop|
|Date & Time||Thursday 28th November, 2019 from 8.45 am to 5.15 pm|
|Venue||Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport.|
Subsidised cost €150
RRP is €240 but you can book now for €150 below or email email@example.com to book and request an invoice.
What is your Primary Objective for success in your business for 2020?
How will you ensure that you achieve it?
The majority of Business Owners/Managers are too busy ‘doing’ to take time out to plan, but then wonder why they haven’t achieved the results that they wanted.
Take time out to work ‘on’ your business rather than ‘in’ it and use this Workshop to kick-start your Vision for 2020 to be the best year you’ve ever had.
Workshop Content for Plan for Success
- Focused Goal What’s the 20:20 Vision for your business?
- Assessment Define the current status of your business.
- Challenges What elements inhibit or prevent progress?
- Differentiation One Change in each area to make the critical differences.
- Steps Breaking it down into Steps for Action.
- Actions Specific actions to guarantee desired results.
- Accountability The Master Key to Unlocking Sustainable Success.
- Closing the Loop Feedback and Future Focus.
This one day workshop is for Business Owners and Managers who want to achieve exceptional results in 2020 and are prepared to develop and execute a plan to achieve it. Know what you want, how to get there faster and easier and use this Workshop to enthuse and enable you to achieve more. Take the time out from ‘doing the do’ to focus on your 20:20 Vision for your business. What are the most effective tools and methods that will drive your progress to achieve your Primary Objective for 2020 and beyond?
Invest one day to generate thousands more in Profits & Cash Flow, while saving you time.
“By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.” – Benjamin Franklin