The following are courses we currently have available
- This course has passed.
InDesign Course – Introduction Level
12th July 2022 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm€30
LEVEL ONE BEGINNERS
Adobe InDesign is a desktop publishing and page layout designing software application produced by Adobe Inc.
- Customizing the menus.
- Keyboard Shortcuts.
- Layout Techniques
- Master Pages
- CC Library
- Table of Content
- Bringing in a collection of Images and Placing Images.
- Image effects.
- Image and grid scripts.
- Pulling out key colours from placed images.
- Eye dropper tool.
- Placing text on images.
- Text Styles.
- Paragraph Styles.
- Object Styles.
- Preferences and Spell check.
- Remove Ligatures.
- Paragraph Spacing.
- Text box.
- Numbered lists and Sort Script.
- Text on a Path Tool.
- Fill and Stroke.
- Text Wrap.
- Import text from Microsoft Word.
- Text Frame and Functions.
- Replace Fonts.
Delivered by Claire Commins – Information Technology Trainer – Teaching Experience Summary
Teaching Microsoft Office classes to staff and students in NUI Galway, Trinity College, GMIT Galway, University of Limerick and University College Cork since 1999.
Teaching Microsoft Project, Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word to advanced level for private and public sector for 22 years.
Teaching study skills and exam techniques in Secondary schools to Teachers, Students and Parents.
Relevant Education / Training
- Honours degree in Training and Education from NUI Galway.
- Qualified as a Systems Analysis and Computer Programmer.
- Completed MOUS exams in Microsoft Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Completed ECDL exams in Microsoft Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
In order for us to continue to bring you subsidized content we will require you to fill out a profile sheet which will be emailed to you after your booking – completion of this sheet guarantees you a place on the training.
Please note our training courses are only available for people residing in the Republic of Ireland
Please note training sessions are live interactive training.