The following are courses we currently have available
- This course has passed.
Hack The Zebinar -Webinar Presentation Skills
4th November 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm€15
Hack The Zebinar –
Wednesday the 4th November running from 10am to 12.30pm -€15 Registration Fee
wants you to ask yourself 3 questions:
How do I Present on Zoom?
How do I Perfect MY Virtual Presentation Skills?
Do I Pitch Professionally Online?
This session will be led by Alan Shortt, Communications Coach, Professional Emcee/Host and Motivational Speaker. During the session you will receive insights from Alan on the 5 steps to Communication Success. Including “The Online Pitch” – “How to Present with Confidence on Video Conference calls” and “Story Telling for Business – Online”
During the online coaching session with Alan, you will learn how to present with confidence, develop clear engaging messages, and enhance your natural communication skills to help you deliver your message in a calm, confident and effective manner and Hack the Communication Code!
A little sample of what we will cover in the Zebinar/Webinar
– Learn to never fear the green light on your camera.
– How is your Light? Sound? Action?
– Have you created your set? Your Background?
– What do people see when they see you?
– Are you comfortable with Video Conferencing Technology?
– Present and communicate with confidence
– Learn how to Shine in the virtual world.
– How to make an Impact.
– Where to find the best Stories
– How to Build Emotional appeal
– The power of words
– Top 10 storytelling tips to communicate and motivate
– How to structure and tell a story
– Turn your Data into Drama
– Use the power of language
– Use stories and statistics to enhance your message
– Deliver a speech with infectious energy
– Avoid death by power point
– Align your message to your audience
Advance Questions for our audience –
What are your greatest challenges communicating online?
Are you confident with the communication technology available to you at the moment?
What communication skill would you like to up skill?
What is your biggest Communication related fear?
What would you like to learn from this webinar?
Prep work for Audience:
Create a 2 minute pitch/presentation using no more than 5 slides.
Content of your choice – for example, design a room, design a house, design a holiday, a presentation of your own making.
The object of the exercise is to allow you share the screen and present with confidence to the group, and afterwards we can review and learn.
Wednesday the 4th November running from 10am to 12.30pm
Delivered by Alan Shortt