Free Course On Canva
Canva is a popular graphic design and publishing platform used to create visual content, everything from your Instagram posts to your business logo. As of 2020, Canva has more than 30 million monthly active users. It comes with preloaded templates, images, fonts, graphics and other elements. It is available as a web, iOS and Android app and has both free to use and paid for subscriptions. During this 90-minute online session, you will learn:
- What is Canva and why should you use it for your business?
- What is the difference between the free and paid for options?
- How to create visual content using Canva?
- How to create digital content including social media posts?
- How to create traditional content including presentations?