Get ahead of your competition with a Diploma in Packaging Technology
Who should complete a Diploma in Packaging?
- People working with packaging in manufacturing or filling on a day to day basis.
- Persons responsible for specifying packaging or working in a role as a Packaging Technician.
- Also suited to those buying or selling packaging or those using / packing / filling in the Food, Drink and Pharmaceutical sectors.
How do I qualify for Diploma in Packaging?
- 3 years experience in a packaging environment
- Ideally possess a Level 6 qualification or above. All applications must be approved by Diploma Board for inclusion in programme. Please send CV to email@example.com for review.
- Candidates who are working in associate industries such as
– packaging design,
– food science/technology,
– materials science/engineering, and
– logistics will also be considered.
What do I achieve?
- CPD Diploma in Packaging Technology.
- Accredited by Dublin Institute of Technology.
- Level 7 on the Irish National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ).
- Foundation for further study such as MSc in Packaging Technology
- Membership of The Packaging Society and through it the IOM3 – a Chartered Institute.
- Professional status – recognised throughout the packaging industry internationally.
- The Institute opens doors throughout the packaging supply chain, from material producers and converters, through manufacturers & packer/fillers, to brand owners and retailers
When and where will the course take place
- Next Start Date: 26th September 2019
- Venue: Cork
- Cost: €2,500 per trainee.
- To apply call Maureen on 087 9089102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Run in conjunction with TU Dublin (Dublin Institute of Technology)