The following are courses we currently have available
- This course has passed.
Trading with the UK – The new Realities
8th October 2020 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm€25
Trading with the UK – The new Realities – What you need to know and do?
Thursday the 8th of October at 10am to 1pm Online
- Quick checklist of all new requirements for companies – this will include the company’s own legal/financial responsibilities and the one they can outsource
- Registering with customs – EORI number etc.
- The idea of this at the start is to help put the learning in context from the beginning.
- Tariff classification – how to assign the correct tariff code to your product, and calculate the customs duties that may ne applicable
- Customs origin and valuation – tips to stay compliance with customs
- Customs declarations, customs debt ( how to pay this to customs ), Import VAT and duty rates for products in design, print and packaging industry
- Temporary admission – how to transport goods between UK – IRE – UK for the purpose of displays or trade fairs etc.
- Summary checklist – what companies must have in place themselves before 31st December 2020 (their own responsibilities) and what stakeholders they must engage for service (other responsibilities).
This course will be delivered by Global Trade
Mr. Brian Murphy, Managing Director Global Trade Ltd.
Global Customs & Trade Adviser
Brian Murphy is a customs and supply chain professional with over 15 years’ experience working for multinational organisations in global roles. Mr Murphy has extensive experience of international supply chains and the customs and trade facilitation measures associated with them.
Global Trade is a consulting firm focusing on customs and international trade facilitation. We endeavour to support our clients with hands on experience, valuable knowledge and understanding of their challenges in the international trading environment.
With over 15 years global experience working in supply chains in over 100 countries, we understand the role of customs and compliance in a practical and value-added context. We apply our vast knowledge in this area in a structured and no-nonsense approach to learning, training and bespoke consultancy.