The following are courses we currently have available
- This course has passed.
Sales Training – 10 Session Programme
May 11 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pmFree
The Selling Solutions Programme
This is a programme for Sales Professionals and owner managers who sell as part of their job.
10 Online Sessions running from – from 11th May to June Only €95 for all 10 Sessions RRP €595
Course Content and Time Table for Sales Training
What is Solution Selling:
- It is not what you are offering that matters, it is what the customer needs that matters
- Dealing with the consensus based sale and increased risk aversion
- What you need to become/enhance the Challenger Sales person and the 3 interlinked disciplines
- Selling style self diagnostic
- Developing Assertiveness
- Having the difficult conversation
- Applying the LEARN approach
- Why your customer Listens to you
- You Educate them on new issues and outcomes
- You provide ongoing Advice or consultation (you or the company)
- Recommend alternatives
- Neutralise potential problems / landmines
- Eisenhower’s 4 Quadrants move to important and away from urgency addiction
- Disciplined thought and disciplined action
- Staying focused
- Understanding the decision makers across the org and their needs
- How can you and your company best satisfy the diverse needs of your customers consistently
Challenger Take Control
- Manage your perceptions of yourself and the world
It’s not personal work the process that gets results
The world is rapidly travelling away from transaction selling and towards solution selling. This is the world of the Challenger sales person, who is outperforming the norm by a threefold factor.
Bring your sales force on the Challenger Sales journey, where they will learn how to:
- Teach for Differentiation
- Tailor for Resonance
- Take Control of the sale
The Selling Solutions Programme Dates and Times
|Challenger – Solutions Selling Programme|
|Programme introduction & tech overview||Tuesday May 11th||3:30pm – 4:15pm|
|Module 1: Developing expertise as the Challenger|
|Session 1||What is Solution Selling||Wednesday May 12th||2:00pm – 4:00pm|
|Session 2||Take Control – Of Self||Thursday May 13th||2:00pm – 4:00pm|
|Module 2: Implementing new approaches|
|Session 3||Teach for Differentiation||Wednesday May 19th||2:00pm – 4:00pm|
|Session 4||Take Control – Of Your Time||Thursday May 20th||2:00pm – 4:00pm|
|Module 3: Staying on track|
|Session 5||Tailor for Resonance||Wednesday June 2nd||2:00pm – 4:00pm|
|Session 6||Take Control – Of the Situation||Thursday June 3rd||2:00pm – 4:00pm|
|Module 4: Understanding Self|
|Session 7||Understanding Personality||Tuesday June 15th||11:00am – 12:30pm|
|Session 8||Your DISC Report||Wednesday June 16th||2:00pm – 3:30pm|
|Session 9||Selling to Different Personalities||Friday June 18 th||9am – 10:30am|
This is combined with the development of key communication and workload management skills. Each participant also undertakes an assessment and gets a dedicated report on their personality type, greatly helping them to determine, how best to apply themselves in their day to day environment.
This Sales Training will be delivered by Leap Leadership – LEAP, leadership and management consultants, is based in Galway and serve clients nationwide. We design and deliver leadership development programmes for business owners and team leaders, and management development programmes for new managers. Established in 2000, we work with businesses across Ireland to ensure you are maximizing the potential of your greatest asset – your employees. LEAP work with companies, large and small, to identify issues that are preventing you from achieving the kind of success you had hoped for. Then we work with you to develop a plan of action that you, and your management team, can implement and measure with real tangible results.
In order for us to continue to bring you subsidised content we will require you to fill out a profile sheet during booking – full completion of this sheet guarantees you a place on the training. Please complete a separate booking for each individual attending the training.
Please note our training courses are only available for people residing in the Republic of Ireland.
Please note that by booking this course you accept your name and email address will be forwarded to the training provider.