The following are courses we currently have available
Microsoft Excel Intermediate Level
June 6 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm€27
Microsoft Excel – Course Outline Intermediate Level
Who should attend? Existing users of Microsoft Excel, who want to create more complex graphs and formulas.
Assumed Knowledge: A working knowledge of Excel is assumed, gained from the workplace or by prior attendance on an IT course.
Course Content for Excel Intermediate Level
- Custom Formats
- Table Styles
- Conditional Formats
- Cell Comments
- Paste Options
- Absolute Formula References
- Date Functions
- IF function
- Counta, Countblank, Count
- Naming Range(s)
- Moving a Sheet to a Different Workbook
- Creating Formulas That Reference Other Sheet Cells
- Protecting Worksheets/Workbooks
- To Create a File Link
- Manage Links
- Linked and Embedded Objects
- Importing Text Files/Splitting Imported Text
- Advanced Filter
- Removing Duplicates of Data
- Grouping and Outlining
- Creating Sub Totals
- Pivot Tables and Charts
Claire Commins – Information Technology Trainer – Teaching Experience Summary
Teaching Microsoft Office classes to staff and students in NUI Galway, Trinity College, GMIT Galway, University of Limerick and University College Cork since 1999.
Teaching Microsoft Project, Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word to advanced level for private and public sector for 22 years.
Teaching study skills and exam techniques in Secondary schools to Teachers, Students and Parents.
Relevant Education / Training
- Honours degree in Training and Education from NUI Galway.
- Qualified as a Systems Analysis and Computer Programmer.
- Completed MOUS exams in Microsoft Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Completed ECDL exams in Microsoft Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
In order for us to continue to bring you subsidized content we will require you to fill out a profile sheet which will be emailed to you after your booking – completion of this sheet guarantees you a place on the training.
Please note our training courses are only available for people residing in the Republic of Ireland
Please note training sessions are live interactive training.