The following are courses we currently have available
Marketing 101 for Photographers and Creatives
November 9 @ 10:00 am - 1:30 pm€25
Marketing 101 for Photographers and Creatives – Foundations of Marketing for Photographers
Part 1: 9th November – 10.00 to 13.30 – Online
Part 2: 16th November – 10.00 to 13.30 – Online
Total Subsidized Cost for 2 Sessions €25
This marketing programme has been tailored to the needs of the those engage in the Photography, Video and Creative sectors. Design and delivered by an Industry expert, this 2 part course will look to explore the basic concepts of marketing with a focus on small, serviced based industries from a customer value driven perspective. We’ll be covering some practical concepts about how creatives can drive business growth by adding value to their marketing proposition.
Day 1 Course Outline
– What is marketing
– The scope of marketing
– Planning marketing activity
– Understanding customer behaviour
– Who buys?
– How do they buy?
– What are their choice criteria
– Segmentation, targeting & positioning
- Creating Customer Value
– Value through services, relationships and experiences
– Value through pricing
What marketing is
The relationship between adopting a marketing philosophy and business performance
The role and importance of marketing planning.
The dimensions of customer behaviour and buyer behaviour
The main influences on personal consumer behaviour
Day 2 Course Outline
- Delivering & Managing Customer value.
– Digital marketing
– Other promotional techniques
- Market planning & Strategy
– Marketing objectives
– Competitive strategies
– the nature and importance of advertising in the promotional mix.
– the marketing opportunities presented by the developments in digital technologies
– the role of industry analysis and internal analysis in planning & strategy
– The different competitive strategies / advantages
Kevin Kheffache bio:
Before becoming an internationally awarded wedding photographer, Kevin Kheffache founded and ran an international chain of English language schools. He has a masters degree in Management from UCD Michael Smurfit Business school and is currently the President of the Irish Professional Photographers and Videographers Association of Ireland.