The following are courses we currently have available
Effective Telephone Sales Techniques
November 13 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm€15
One full day – broken into two 3xhour sessions using zoom
13 November 2020 – Subsidized cost €15
Limited number of places
- Morning session (3 hours) – 9.30 to 12.30
- Lunch (1 hour) – 12.30 – 1.30
- Afternoon session (3 hours) – 1.30 to 4.30
Overall Aim Effective Telephone Sales Techniques:
The aim of this online workshop is to help sales staff achieve a greater understanding of what motivates people to buy and become more effective in their ability to influence and communicate with customers using the telephone in order to grow sales. The participants will gain a greater awareness of customer’s expectations, learning to develop the necessary skills and techniques in using the telephone to confidently increase sales whilst building valuable customer relations.
Who Should Attend:
A practical and interactive online workshop, the course is designed for all sales staff who handle all kinds of sales calls, from handling incoming sales calls, customer enquiries as well as making outgoing calls to new, existing or dormant customers – includes all levels of sales staff
After completing the workshop, each participant will be able to:
- Get the best from every call – work the numbers, develop relationships and generate leads
- Improve efficiency on the telephone through better preparation and planning
- Overcome reluctance, build confidence, assertively know how and when to lead a call
- Create an impact with a powerful voice – its not what you say, its how you say it
- Have the right attitude, create an impression & learn to really listen to customers
- Ask the right questions to qualify sales and get customer feedback
- Pre-empt customers’ expectations, build a case, handle objections and qualify the price
- Learn to recognise buying signals and know when to ask for the order / next step
- Follow up and keep in touch with customers to build opportunities & sales for the future
- Overcome reluctance & build confidence through preparation and planning
- The power of your voice to communicate effectively & influence customers
- Have a positive attitude to create a great impression and build rapport
- Guide the customer through the 4 steps of the sales call to generate sales
- Deliver the perfect sales pitch to grab the customers attention and build interest
- Ask skillful questions & listen intently to identify what the customer really needs
- Talk the customer’s language, present relevant benefits and make a connection
- Handle objections, qualify the price and deal with rejection
- Avoid overselling, recognise verbal buying signals and ask for the order / appointment
- Work the numbers, remember to follow up and analysis your calls for continuous improvement
Training is delivered online with discussions, exercises and break-out rooms using Zoom. Participants will be required to switch on their laptop video camera and microphone. All our online courses use a blend of online resources, virtual classroom and social learning. Up to 10 people can be included in online training courses.
Each participant receives a workshop manual.
In order for us to continue to bring you subsidised content we will require you to fill out a profile sheet during booking – full completion of this sheet guarantees you a place on the training. Please complete a separate booking for each individual attending the training.
Please note our training courses are only available for people residing in the Republic of Ireland.