The following are courses we currently have available
Diploma in Digital Marketing (QQI level 5) Course
September 29 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm€195
The Digital landscape is changing rapidly. New channels, strategies and benchmarks appear on a daily basis.
Online Course – Subsidised by Design Print and Packaging.
QQI L5 Digital Marketing Programme (12 x half days)
|1, 6, 8, 13, 15, 20, 22, 27, 29 October|
|3, 5 November|
€195 when Booked with DPP Skillnet
(12 x half days Tue & Thurs) @ 9.30 – 12.30)
This practical hands on course will give you a complete overview of all of the core channels and how they fit together in order to plan and deliver successful digital and social media marketing campaigns, applicable for both B2B and B2C businesses.
Course Aims & Learning Outcomes
Over the duration of the course you will learn the following:
- How to target and engage with your prospects & customers across the digital channels
- Search strategies, testing options & landing page best practices to generate leads
- How to use social media to reach & engage with the right audiences anywhere on the web
- Multi-channel content marketing & how you can measure your ROI
- How to execute and improve the ROI of any online campaign
- How to stay current and competitive on the latest digital & social media trends
- How to use your web analytics to measure what matters, identify changes that you can make to improve business results quickly
- Which metrics to focus on based on your objectives, audience and offering
- How to plan a digital marketing campaign from inception to completion
- You will gain practical, real-world digital marketing training that will grow your business and accelerate your career
Is the Diploma in Digital Marketing Course for me?
Whether you are looking to grow your business, develop business opportunities or build and advance your career, this course is relevant for most professionals in business today.
- Small Business owners/managers
- Sales & Marketing professionals
- IT & HR professionals
- Consultants and Account Executives
An emphasis on networking through the programme will be facilitated through:
- Online networking facilities such as online groups and emails from the SureSkills team.
- In-workshop group activities
The focus of the training delivery concentrates on a balance of:
- Structured Training
- Formal Training
- Interactive Learning
- Teamwork and Team-building (Group dynamics and networking)
- Practical Exercises
- Individual Approach
Digital Marketing Programme
During this intense, highly interactive and engaging course, delegates will learn how digital and social media marketing can grow your business by understanding the best practices and essentials in the following channels;
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Google Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Overview of Social Media landscape
- Facebook & Instagram for Business
- LinkedIn for Lead Generation
- Twitter, YouTube and Blogging
- Social Media Monitoring, Online PR & emerging social media trends
- Digital Display Advertising
- Mobile Marketing
- Planning and Implementing a Digital Marketing Strategy
Following successful completion of your course assignment you will receive a QQI Level 5 Certificate in Digital Marketing (5N1364).
This Course will be delivered by – Niall Devitt
Niall Devitt has worked as a Digital and Social Media consultant, manager and trainer and delivered training and workshops for SureSkills, National College of Ireland and Enterprise Ireland to name just a few. His digital and social media clients have won awards and recognition in both the US and Europe, and he has been involved with a number of successful Irish digital start-ups. He has spoken on digital at a number of Irish and European events and has appeared and written for both Irish and International media on the topic. He now works with Content Plan. The Content Plan team has significant expertise in planning, creating and delivering digital marketing training, campaigns and content including social media channel and event management for both private and public sector organisations.
In order for us to continue to bring you subsidised content we will require you to fill out a profile sheet during booking – full completion of this sheet guarantees you a place on the training. Please complete a separate booking for each individual attending the training. Please note our training courses are only available for people residing in the Republic of Ireland.