The following are courses we currently have available
- This course has passed.
AutoCAD 2D introduction
October 29 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm€640
AutoCAD 2D introduction Course
12 week part time course
Subsided cost €640 ( Direct Price €890).
We are limited to 6 subsidised Places on this course.
Delivered by Griffith College, Dublin, the AutoCAD 2D Introduction course runs on a part-time basis in the evenings over a 12-week period.
CAD is used at all stages of the design process, from conceptualisation and production of working drawings to the production of virtual reality images and has become an essential part of the modern working environment.
· City and Guilds AutoCAD courses are widely accepted in industry as the most recognised qualification in CAD.
· Course covers a wide range of 2D drawings, editing commands and routines to aid the application of AutoCAD.
· Students will learn the necessary techniques to produce and edit drawings of medium complexity and prepare drawings from output to hard copy.
· Provides a perfect foundation for participants who wish to progress in the workplace.
· Option to further your studies by progressing onto the Certificate in AutoCAD 2D Advanced course.
This course is scheduled to commence on Tuesday, 29th October 2019 in Griffith College Dublin.
You can contact email@example.com for further information.
This part time evening course will run one evening per week from 6.30pm – 9.30pm over 12 weeks, course dates outlined below.
· Oct: 29
· Nov: 05, 12, 19, 26
· Dec: 03, 10, 17
· Jan: 07, 14, 21, 28
How to Book a Subsidised Place
In order to access this programme, you must first complete the application form with Griffith College.
Click here and complete the form.
Please Reference DPP Skillnet in your Application to ensure you will be direct back to us to receive the subsidised rate of €640.
Once Griffith has accepted you onto the programme we will be in contact to arrange invoicing and payment.
For more information click here