The following are courses we currently have available
- This course has passed.
2022 Digital Marketing for Creative Businesses
February 21 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm€89
Digital Marketing for Creative Businesses
Digital Marketing for Creative Businesses on 21, 24, 28 February – €89 for all 3 Modules
Outline: This 3 by half-day (3.5 hrs) Mini Programme will teach you how to market your creative business online, get found via Google and promote your services across social media including LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
This workshop will cover:
· What is Digital Marketing and how does it differ from using traditional marketing channels?
· How to create a Digital Marketing Plan.
· How to use Customer Segmentation for your business.
· What is a Marketing Funnel and how do you build one?
· What is a Content Calendar and how do you use one?
· Learn how to get found by customers via Google.
· How Google ranks your website and web content?
· What is Search Engine Optimisation.
· How to do Keyword Research for your business.
· How to promote your business on social media channels.
· How to use LinkedIn (B2B) for your business.
· How to use Facebook for your business.
· How to use Instagram for your business.
· Learn about the differences between Digital and Traditional Marketing Channels.
· Learn how to create a Digital Marketing Plan for your Business.
· Learn how to use customer segments and a content calendar to plan your Digital Marketing.
· Learn how to create customer advocates and use reviews for your business.
· Learn how Google works and how to get your website and business found on Google.
· Learn about ranking factors and which ones are most important.
· Learn how to do SEO and keyword research.
· Learn about popular social media channels including Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
· Learn how to promote your business and services using social media channels.
In order for us to continue to bring you subsidised content we will require you to fill out a profile sheet during booking – full completion of this sheet guarantees you a place on the training. Please complete a separate booking for each individual attending the training.
Please note our training courses are only available for people residing in the Republic of Ireland.
Please note that by booking this course you accept your name and email address will be forwarded to the training provider.