The following are courses we currently have available
2021 – Colour Psychology Series -10 Week Course
September 21 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am€195
Colour Psychology Series -10 Week Course starting September 2021
Starting 21 September from 9.30 to 11.30 each Tuesday
Following on from the success and interest in last years Phycology of Colour Series we are running this complete series of Colour Psychology Series
Cost – €195 for all 10 Sessions
September – 21st, 28th
October – 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th
November – 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23th
The series is designed for – interior designers, architects, stylists, colourists, artists, graphic designers , design students or anyone working in a creative industry working closely with colour.
Week1 Introduction – Science/terminology of colour & light – A look at the history of colour
– How the mind & body react to colour
Week 2 Psychological properties of the cooler colours – blue, green, purple – The universal psychological properties of each individual hue
– Association with each colour
Week 3 Psychological properties warmer colours – red, orange, yellows – The universal psychological properties of each individual hue
– Association with each colour
Week 4 Type 1 personality
– Typical characteristics and attributes of type 1 / spring personality
Week 5 Type 2 personality
– Typical characteristics and attributes of type 2/ summer personality
Week 6 Type 3 personality
– Typical characteristics and attributes of type 3/autumn personality
Week 7 Type 4 personality
– Typical characteristics and attitudes of type 4/winter personality
Week 8 Colour personality for interiors
– Learning how to group colours & shapes to certain styles of design and matching furniture styles to personality.
Week 9 Colour personality for branding
– Focusing on colours in branding and how they influence customers.
Week 10 Understanding clients/buyer behaviour
– looking at buyer purchasing habits and tips on how to understand the thought process of a client
This Course will be Delivered by Adele Roche
Adele Roche – After years of studying and working in the fields of advertising, graphic design, marketing and interiors; Adele then decided to continue studying and focus more on colour and how it effects our moods.
Adele specialises on colour in interiors and branding – working with the general public, designers and architects in helping to perfect colour schemes in both residential, commercial properties and branding projects. She has been involved with the design of Colourtrend, Curator, Helen Turkington & Conran Paints Collections. Adele is the Director of Printovate a digital printers specialising in wideformat graphics which she owns with her husband.
In order for us to continue to bring you subsidised content we will require you to fill out a profile sheet which will be emailed to you after your booking – completion of this sheet guarantees you a place on the training.
Please note our training courses are only available for people residing in the Republic of Ireland
Please note that by booking this course you accept your name and email address will be forwarded to the training provider.