- April 28, 2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
This programme has been designed to develop vital financial skills of non-financial managers. It aims to transform financial and accounting concepts into decision-making tools which managers must apply every day. Participants work in teams on case-studies to gain experience in the fundamentals of finance presented during the programme.
Course Objectives/ Learning Outcomes
- Integrate financial concepts and policies into the management decision making and budgeting process
- Evaluate the financial viability of a business or projects thought the application of ratio analysis on the Profit and Loss Account and Balance Sheet
- Employ cash flow management techniques.
- Calculate the cost of business activities
- Control business operations through effective budget management
- Communicate effectively with financial executives and staff
To book your place, or for more information, contact email@example.com