- Masters 18/19
November 1, 2018 - September 30, 2019
DIT Masters in Professional Practice the perfect qualification for SME Sector!
If you have been considering doing a Masters programme this year but have been put off by lengthy academic programmes and concerns about going back to education when you’re trying to run a small business, the DIT awarded Masters in Professional Practice, kicking off this November, is just the right programme for you. This highly regarded programme has three major advantages over other taught Masters programmes:
- Taking just 11 months, it is one of the most condensed Business Masters programmes available in Ireland.
- Supported by the Design, Print & Packaging Skillnet it is heavily subsidised, costing DPP members just €4,500 and non-members €5,500. This is less than half the cost of comparable Masters programmes in Ireland!
- The DIT accredited Masters in Professional Practice is designed specifically for experienced professionals who are now seeking a practical yet challenging programme to build their business skills in the latest digital marketing and strategic marketing techniques and to provide the business communications and coaching skills, finance and leadership skills to bring their career to the next level.
The programme covers the following modules as well as a thesis on your chosen topic:
- Team Development, Coaching & Communication Skills
- Leadership & Management
- Marketing and the Customer
What graduates of the DIT Masters in Professional Practice say about the programme:
The smaller size group ensures practical learning is achieved through shared professional experiences. The Masters programme has also given me a greater insight into past decisions, outcomes, and experiences. I highly recommend this course. Eoin Daly MA
The Skillnet Masters program in Professional Practice was a fabulous learning opportunity for me. It provided me the opportunity to analyse ,research and discuss topics with like-minded individuals sharing business and life experiences on the way. Anyone interested in personal development should take the opportunity to participate in the program and work with excellent enthusiastic tutors. I believe it has given me a greater awareness of Leadership, Communication, Finance ,Empathy and effective management. Niall Fitzgerald MA
The Masters programme changed my approach to my job. I redefined my own role, rewrote our marketing and financial strategy and learned a whole new approach to coaching and leadership. Without the support of Skillnet I could not have done a Masters, it was perfect for what I wanted to focus on and what I could afford in terms of time and budget. Every day I apply something if what I learned on the course. Diarmuid Everard MA
Programme Location: DIT Grangegorman
Course Duration: November 2018 – September 2019
Cost: DPP Skillnet members: €4,500, non-members €5,500.
NB: Places are NOT guaranteed as applicants must send in a copy of their CV and undertake an interview process and assessment of their prior learning portfolio.
There are just a few places available so contact Diane Dignam at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately to register your interest. Closing date for all applications is 30 September 2018.
Venue: Rathdown House