- LinkedIn for sales
April 18, 2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
“Linkedin for Sales” practical workshop day
WHEN: Wed 18th April
WHO: should attend – SME Business Owners & Sales People
WHY: to help Sales prospecting and get warm introductions to increase Sales rather than cold calls.
Note: Bring your own laptop to use during the training workshop as this is a learn & implement practical workshop day.
Training Course outline:
Learn how to use Linkedin to BOOST your networking and Sales!
- Create your own professional Profile
- Grow your quality network connections quickly
- Improve your Credibility & Presence online
- How to find your next top client on Linkedin
- How to ask for testimonial recommendations on Linkedin
- Create your own sales prospecting action plan to getting warm introductions (and stop cold calling)
This seminar is given by an experienced SME business growth specialist, Jason McChesney.
With over 9 years experience working with SME Business Owners Jason helps them focus on
strategies & tactics to help grow their business. He has over 50 client testimonials on Linkedin:
and is passionate about using Linkedin for business, personal branding & Sales.
Members – €125
NonMembers – €155
Note: There is an additional cost for online bookings email email@example.com for direct bookings.