- Digital Marketing evenings
September 5, 2017 - December 12, 2017
6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Digital Marketing Certificate
One (Tuesday) evening a week for 15 weeks
This highly sought after course will cover everything you need to get your business on line up to date with today’s challenges.
The content of the award has an emphasis on the required core skills required to plan, implement and measure a digital marketing plan for a business in addition to some of the technical skill required to create advertising on the internet and to monitor the success of campaigns.
The course will run from the 5th September, for 15 evenings in Dublin.
|Introduction to Digital Marketing|
|Pay Per Click (PPC)|
|Twitter, Blogging & Online PR|
|Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)|
|LinkedIn for Business|
|Emerging Social Platforms / Planning|
|Developing a Digital Marketing Strategy|
Aims and Objectives
- Outline the unique characteristics of the web as a marketing medium.
• Differentiate digital marketing from traditional marketing practice.
• Identify digital marketing strategies and explain their integration with traditional marketing.
• Outline the stages of analysis, development, implementation and control of digital marketing campaign.
• Identify e-tools to include social media marketing, blogs, rich media, email marketing, search engine optimisation, online advertising and their application to digital marketing campaigns.
• Outline strengths and weaknesses across a range of e-tools.
• Develop customised digital marketing campaigns to include the use of e-tools.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns using analytical e-tools.
• Plan a digital marketing campaign from inception to completion.
• Choose appropriate e-tools to implement a digital marketing strategy.
• Monitor digital marketing campaigns and use e-tools to include web analytics, social media monitoring and social bookmarking, to measure their effectiveness.
• Demonstrate a range of client management relationship skills to establish and maintain the business-to-business process.
Costs: Members €595 Non-members €895
To book email email@example.com or book online*
Discounts available for booking more than one place.
*Fees apply for online booking