- Job Seekers course
November 20, 2017 - December 1, 2017
8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Due to demand we are putting on an additional course.
Digital Marketing – Free to Job Seekers – Level 5 certificate
The content of the award has an emphasis on the required core skills required to plan, implement and measure a digital marketing plan for a business in addition to some of the technical skill required to create advertising on the internet and to monitor the success of campaigns.
This programme includes a compulsory work placement. The places for the programme are limited please check your eligibility here http://www.skillnets.ie/eligibility-criteria-unemployed-people
All applicants should send their CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
The course will run from the 6th November, for 10 days in Dublin. This will be followed up by a compulsory work placement.
Digital Marketing Skills
|Mon||Introduction to Digital Marketing||Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)|
|Tue||Pay Per Click (PPC)||Google Analytics|
|Wed||Twitter, Blogging & Online PR||LinkedIn for Jobseekers|
|Thurs||Facebook Marketing||Emerging Social Platforms / Planning|
|Tue||Email Marketing||Interview & Career planning|
|Thurs||Inbound Marketing||Developing a Digital Marketing Strategy|
|Friday||Project Day (compulsory)||Project Day (compulsory)|
Aims and Objectives
• Outline the unique characteristics of the web as a marketing medium.
• Differentiate digital marketing from traditional marketing practice.
• Identify digital marketing strategies and explain their integration with traditional marketing.
• Outline the stages of analysis, development, implementation and control of digital marketing campaign.
• Identify e-tools to include social media marketing, blogs, rich media, email marketing, search engine optimisation, online advertising and their application to digital marketing campaigns.
• Outline strengths and weaknesses across a range of e-tools.
• Develop customised digital marketing campaigns to include the use of e-tools.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns using analytical e-tools.
• Plan a digital marketing campaign from inception to completion.
• Choose appropriate e-tools to implement a digital marketing strategy.
• Monitor digital marketing campaigns and use e-tools to include web analytics, social media monitoring and social bookmarking, to measure their effectiveness.
• Demonstrate a range of client management relationship skills to establish and maintain the business-to-business process.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org applicants may have to do an interview / phone call to assure their place.